Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Missing Tiger!


Daddy, I am going to Mamma…

Okay Son, but it’s crowded out here. Wait I will take you to Mamma.

No Daddy. I will go. I know where she is.

Okay!

(After spending around 5-10 minutes at checkout counter at a lifestyle store)

Hi, A

Let’s Go. Where’s Tiger?

He was with you.

Yes! DIDN’T HE COME TO YOU!!!

NO!!!

Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Where are you… (We are running around trying to find him in middle to human sea!)

(This is paging for Mr. T & Mrs. A, please come to first floor your son Tiger is waiting for you at customer service desk!

We ran!!!

Here’s Tiger. Sitting pretty! Smiling at girls at the customer service desk and giving out information about his name, his daddy’s name, his mamma’s name and even his dad’s phone number as well)

Tiger!

Daddy! Mamma! Where have you been?

Tiger, where have you been… I told you not to go, isn’t it?

Yes! But I had to go!

How did you land here?

I came on my own.

Tell me the truth.

Yes. I came on my own. I went to Mamma, but she wasn’t there. Then I came back to you but you weren’t there either! So I took escalator and came here because I knew that they would announce it from here!!!

True!?!?!

Yes. Because, I am smart one! You know that.

(Now, there must be a different version, which we could have found out from the store guys. But we were too happy to see him back; we didn’t even bother to ask about how he landed there. We do not have any option but to believe his story.)

No comments: