Monday, December 03, 2007

Tiger's Car

One Saturday, Tiger and Daddy are out for finishing off some routine work - getting the bicycle in working condition, get the school bag repaired and replaced and so on...

Daddy?


Yes, Tiger.


Why don't you get a Santro for Mamma?


I can. But why?


Well, so we don't have to go around every Saturday to do all such things! She can do it on her own.


Hunh... Its a good idea. Let me think about it.


But, Daddy - I have one more idea!


What?


You can actually sell this car to Mamma and when you get some money from it, you can buy a nice, bigger car!


yes, sounds like a nice idea...but..


But - wait Daddy! One more thing - I want you to go to BMW Showroom next Sunday and try out the BMW Jeep - go for a test drive!


and?


You just do the test drive. Don't buy it. I will buy it when I grow up. You just check it for me and let me know...


?!@!?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet of him...
Simply lovely expression..

Take care